World Book Early World of LearningWorld Book Early World of Learning Laura Solomon (not verified)
World Book Early World of Learning, one of the resources available through World Book, is great for ages 3-7. Developed with experts in early childhood education, this re-designed database offers rich resources to help young learners build their vocabulary, comprehension, phonics, and reading fluency.
Go there now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/worldbook-early
Tutorials and Presentations
- Recorded training for Ohio libraries (August 8, 2023)
- Presentation slides from training for Ohio libraries (August 8, 2023)
Other Helpful Links
- Recommendations by topic from World Book - a quick guide for which resource to use when
- Online Help. A website from World Book designed to help and train libraries and educators on World Book Early World of Learning.
- Social Media Posts from World Book. Features a variety of timely topics, product specific, and feature specific images for posting.