Gale in Context: ElementaryGale in Context: Elementary mandy Mon, 04/02/2018 - 15:53
Gale in Context: Elementary (formerly Kids InfoBits) is content-rich, authoritative, easy-to-use. and features age-appropriate, reliable, and perfect for today's young learners. Its curriculum-related content covers a broad range of educational topics via a modern, graphical interface. The design helps kids explore the product and gain comfort with database searching. Gale in Context: Elementary addresses the way kids learn and conduct research – and makes it fun!
Features of Gale in Context: Elementary include:
- Continuously updated content, appropriate for elementary school students.
- Indexed, searchable content—including books, magazines and news.
- Fun and important facts with connections to current and past events.
- More than 1,700 kid-friendly charts and graphs and nearly 600 high-quality educational videos.
- Filter by content level and streamline search results based on basic, intermediate or advanced learning levels.
- Popular subject categories covering Animals, Arts, Geography, Health, Literature, People, Social Studies, Technology and more.
Go to Gale in Context: Elementary now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/kidsinfobits
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) This one-page guide created by OPLIN is designed to get your patrons started.
Tutorials and Presentations
- Product sheet. A product sheet from Gale describing the key features of Gale in Context: Elementary
- Using Gale in Context: Elementary from Gale (Youtube): Basics, Searching, Documents
- Quick Look: Kids InfoBits (Youtube)