Literary Reference Center provides you with abroad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across time and literary discipline.
Literary Reference Center contains:
- Plot summaries, synopses, and work overviews.
- Nearly 100,000 pieces of literary criticism.
- Author biographies and interviews.
- More than 693,000 book reviews.
- Full-text poems and short stories.
Go to Literary Reference Center now: http://www.ohioweblibrary.org/literary
Tutorials and Presentations
- OPLIN Sneak Peek webinar (May 2023) - A first look at EBSCO's new Explora user interface (target transition date = July 2024)
- EBSCO Academy - Check this complete listing of videos, self-guided eLearning paths, and instructor-led tutorials
Other Helpful Links
- EBSCO Connect - This website is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your EBSCO questions