Points of View Reference Center is a comprehensive full-text database that provides a series of essays that present multiple sides of today’s most controversial scientific, social, economic, and political issues. There are over 500 topics, each featuring four main essays:
- Overview–an objective background description.
- Point –the arguments supporting one side of the issue.
- Counterpoint –the arguments supporting the opposing side.
- Guide to Critical Analysis–questions and tips to help you analyze the issue in-depth.
In addition, Points of View Reference Center lets you easily search leading political magazines from both sides of the aisle, newspapers, radio and TV news transcripts, primary source documents, and reference books for more information. POV is updated twice a day.
Go there now: http://ohioweblibrary.org/viewpoints
Tutorials and Presentations
- OPLIN Sneak Peek webinar (May 2023) - A first look at EBSCO's new Explora user interface (target transition date = July 2024)
- EBSCO Academy - Check this complete listing of videos, self-guided eLearning paths, and instructor-led tutorials
Other Helpful Links
- EBSCO Connect - This website is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your EBSCO questions