LinkedIn Learning has more than 6,600 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management including instruction on various computer software, programming languages, and business topics. Learning paths are step-by-step structured courses, supported with quizzes, practice, and learning reminders to encourage you and support you as you make progress towards your goal. Examples of learning paths include how to become a web developer, manager, bookkeeper, project manager, small business owner, digital marketer, or digital illustrator.
Thousands of Courses Available
With a public library card, you can access free training in:
- Creative Inspirations
- Home Computing
- Web & Interactive
- And more!
Quick Start Guides & Tip Sheets
- Step-by-step instructions for using the LinkedInLearning app
- Or customize your own from Canva - http://oplin.org/go/LiLcustomflyer
Tutorials and Presentations
- Introducing LinkedIn Learning for Ohio Libraries
- Maximizing Your LinkedIn Learning Partnership to Benefit Your Library
- Passcode for recording is 1#g#BYor